Thursday, August 7, 2008

Ryan & Yung-Yi














Thanks to Ryan and Yung-Yi for having me shoot their awesome wedding. I cannot say enough about how much energy and excitement there was at this wedding. I knew this was going to be a fun wedding as soon as I met all of the bridal party. They were all playing and smiling right from the get go, and they did not stop having fun the entire day. The day started out at the Hyatt Regency Chicago. From there we all went the Adler Planetarium for group photos. we had some great weather that day, though it was a bit hot (low 90's). The humidity and heat did not stop us from having a great time. We got some really fun and exciting images near the lake and on the large cement steps. From there we went to the ceremony, which was held at the Sears Tower. It does not get any cooler than that. I am glad that we were inside for the ceremony becuase the rain came down pretty hard. It is pretty neat seeing rain when you are so high up.

The reception was amazing. That is all I can say. From the first dance to the last, it seemes that not pne person was sitting down. Everyone was dancing, and I mean everyone. From very young to very old, all were moving. Thanks again to the Nindorf's for having me be a part of their great wedding. We will be working on their album soon. I am looking forward to that. The wedding was taped by Matt Buckman of idofilms.net

1 comment: