Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Thad & Kristin







My many thanks to Thad and Kristin for having me shoot their wedding. I always find it such an honor to spend an entire day with a couple and photographing them in one of the most important days of their lives. That is pretty darn special and amazing to me. There is so much trust in that relationship, one that must not be broken either before or after the wedding.

I am also amazed at how quickly the wedding day goes by. All of that planning... all of that worry... all of the anticipation... and then it is done. Then all that is left are the photographs and a few choice mementos of that day. Man, it is so cool to do what I do.

These photographs that I make mean something to my couples, and they mean a whole bunch to me as well. All of the hours and investment in knowledge and photo equipment all makes sense when the couple sees the photos for the first time and are in awe at how amazing they look. That is the moment that I look forward to every time. My thanks again to Thad and Kristin.

No comments:

Post a Comment